13 October 2012

The Zotung Contrived Experience: Pre

Assalamualaikum. It has been 4 days of preparation for us. Being a student in DDB University, this, I guess, would be a perfect human experience that I will, at last, embraced. I derived the term human experience from the original docu-movie. I believe it's a form of level in my life meter. Reaching the human experience level is when (for me) I had successfully connected my life with the life of another person - who inflicted my physical and emotional feeling.

Zotung People. They are hiding in the flats of KL. These Burmese refugees would rather live with Gang-lords who offer nothing but violence, instead of being sent home to their native country. It's a whole new experience for me, as a Muslim who will embark in a community of Christians and Buddhists. Bismillah.

No comments: